Why American Home Shield?
- As the largest home warranty company, AHS pays more claims than any other warranty company in the nation ― more than $2 billion in the last five years.
- Each of AHS 1.8 million members is treated like they’re #1 — that’s why AHS is America’s most preferred home warranty company.
- A fridge can break any time, and AHS is available to take service requests online or by phone 24/7.
- With a nationwide network of 17,000 licensed and qualified contractors, help is never too far away.
How does the AHS home warranty differ from product warranties and homeowner's equipment breakdown endorsement?
A product warranty covers only parts for that particular product or system and doesn’t necessarily cover the cost of labor, and while homeowner's equipment breakdown endorsment protects appliances and systems, it doesn’t cover normal wear and tear. AHS’s home warranty covers both the cost of labor and normal wear and tear.
- My clients will receive their quote by email and need to fill in their payment details to complete the order.
- The customer’s home warranty plan will activate 30 days following their order.
- Once the plan is active, when covered breakdowns occur, your customer can file claims online or call 1-800-549-1221.
- Customers can access discounts and special offers on a growing number of home services, such as seasonal HVAC tune-ups, re-keying, technology installation and setup, and more.
Carolina’s 1st Choice Agency
Christian Gallardo. Text/call
704-464-0300. Insuring NC/SC
Life, Business, Retirement,
Employee Benefits and more!